Sturdy is a new kind of DeFi lending protocol that enables users to earn high stablecoin yields or take out interest-free loans. Lenders deposit assets they'd like to earn yield on while borrowers provide collateral and take out the assets deposited by lenders as a loan.
Sturdy doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Users who lend or borrow assets on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Sturdy dashboard.
- Connect your ETH or Fantom wallet.
- Now deposit or borrow assets on the platform.
- Sturdy doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve used the platform may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim