HEX is the first high-interest savings account on the blockchain, founded by Richard Heart. HEX includes all of the features of Bitcoin (send, receive, earn) and adds Trustless Interest through staking, where longer stakes pay better than shorter. HEX adds staking function which pays stakers instead of miners. This replaces third parties with a trustless peer-to-peer to the system. Instead of sending HEX to exchange so they can lend it out on your behalf to earn interest for you, you just send it to the same smart contract that minted all the HEX in the first place, and it credits you interest. Find more about the highly optimized HEX token economics by visiting checking out their tech specs.
HEX is airdropping free HEX tokens to BTC holders that held BTC in their private wallets during the snapshot on December 2 at 00:00:00 UTC. You will be able to claim 10,000 HEX for each 1 BTC. Important: You will get an extra 20% if you claim in the first week and an extra 10% if you will use our referral link for claiming. You can also earn 20% of anyone’s claim by inviting your friends using your own referral link. Your invited friends will also receive an extra 10% of their claim if they use your referral link.
How to claim my HEX as a BTC holder?
- You can claim your free HEX tokens if you held BTC in your private wallet on the time of the snapshot on December 2 at the first Bitcoin block mined after 00:00:00 UTC.
- Install Metamask in your browser and connect your wallet.
- Visit the claiming page using this link to activate your 10% claiming bonus.
- Make sure you have enough ETH in your wallet to cover the small gas fee.
- Enter your BTC address into the “Bitcoin address” field and click on “Claim this address”.
- Go to your private BTC wallet and signthe message given by the claim tool using the “Sign Message” feature within your wallet (instructions for Trezor users / instructions for Electrum users).
- Now submit the signature to the claiming tool.
- Choose your Auto-Stake length and press “Submit Claim” button. Your claim starts with 90% as an Auto-Stake for a minimum length of 350 days. You can choose a longer period for even more gains. Auto-Staking can be canceled at any time.
- Confirm the claiming transaction in the MetaMask prompt to finalize your claim. Note: Make sure you have funds in your ETH wallet to cover the small gas fee for claiming your airdrop.
- Your HEX will immediately appear in your ETH wallet.
- The claiming window will be open for 50 weeks.
How many HEX tokens will I receive?
- You will get 10,000 HEX tokens for each 1 BTC you hold during the snapshot.
- You will also get 20% early claim bonus if you claim within the first week and an extra 10% if you will use our referral link for claiming.
- You can also stake your HEX tokens where 2% unclaimed HEX tokens will be paid to the stakers every week until week 50.
- Also get an extra 20% if you stake for 365 days.
Invite your friends to earn 20% of their claims:
- You can also earn 20% of anyone’s claim by inviting your friends to the HEX website using your own referral link.
- Your invited friends will also receive an extra 10% bonus on top of their claim if they use your referral link.
- You can create your own referral link from here.
Pre Snapshot Preparation:
- Visit the HEX website using this link to activate your 10% claiming bonus.
- Prepare for the snapshot by transferring all your BTC holdings from exchanges and unsupported wallets to your private wallet before the snapshot.
- Wallets that are currently tested and officially supported are Electrum, Coinomi (mobile only), Bitcoin Core, Mycelium, Bither, Bitcoin Knots, Armory, Trezor, Ledger Nano S, KeepKey, Trezor through Electrum (for bc1). For an updated list visit the HEX FAQ section. But usually you can use every wallet where you control your private keys and that supports message signing.
- Snapshot for the airdrop will happen on December 2 at the first Bitcoin block mined after 00:00:00 UTC.
- There’s no minimum BTC amount you need to hold.
1 BTC : 10,000 HEX
Tokens per Claim