- Airdrop starts 2021-08-26
- Airdrop ends 2021-09-27
- Airdrop Link: Go to airdrop
- Total value: 6,000 USDT + 6,000 AZUR + NFTs
- Platform: ETH
Azuro is a global decentralized betting protocol, delivering a classic betting experience for multiple front-ends via vivid liquidity pools, odds imported via oracles & NFTs powering secondary markets. They envision Azuro to become the widely used decentralized infrastructure on which future betting apps (or as we call them "front-ends") will rely.
Azuro is airdropping a total of “at least” 6,000 USDT + 6,000 AZUR + NFTs to users who participate in their testnet. In the betting contest (which they kick-off the testnet with) you will compete for prizes like 1,000 USDT + 1,500 AZUR and many NFTs.
More – refer your friends to the campaign to earn a share from a pool of 2,000 USDT.
- Chat with the Azuro Telegram bot.
- Click on “Testnet Registration”.
- Join their Telegram group and Telegram channel. (Optional)
- Follow them on Twitter.
- Submit your details to the bot.
- Now visit the Azuro contest page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and change the Ethereum network to Rinkeby test network.
- Get some test ETH from here.
- Now go to the Events page and click on “Claim 100 USDT”.
- You will get 100 USDT test tokens. You can claim 100 USDT every day.
- Now make at least 15 bets on the events page.
- Top 10 participants on the leaderboard will win up to 1,000 USDT + 1,500 AZUR.
- The remaining participants will equally share a prize pool of 1,000 USDT + 1,500 AZUR.
- All participants will also get different NFTs based on their rank on the leaderboard and maybe more.
- Also refer your friends to get a share from a pool of 2,000 USDT.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article and for the step-by-step participation guide see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim
Up to 1,000 USDT + NFT + 1,500 AZUR